Kentmere Limited may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- we use your services
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your chosen payment information
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal/business information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us/pay you for services provided
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal/business information:
- directly from customers/suppliers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services
- from publicly available sources: e.g. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure
Kentmere Limited is committed to keeping customers’ and suppliers ‘ personal/business information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Third party access
Access to your personal/business information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, legal advisors and other outside professional partners whom assist Kentmere Limited in carrying out business activities. Only where deemed necessary are drawings and production information shared with partnering toolmakers or printers/print finishers.
How long do we keep personal information?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Kentmere Limited for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us